VW Caddy Maxi 7 Seats
- Passengers: 7
- Doors: 5
- Baggages: 4
- Gearbox: Manual
- Fuel: Gasoline
Our prices include
- Delivery & CollectFree delivery & collect in Chania.
- Child & baby seatsOur office offers free infant and baby seats.
- Insurance (CDW)With this security in case of accident, theft or fire are exempted from the liability amount corresponding per car group.
- Additional driverFree second addition driver with no extra costs.
- Unlimited mileageUnlimited mileage to drive carefree.
- Road service & MapFree roadside assistance throughout the island and free road map of Crete.
Terms and conditions
- DRIVERS AGE
Minimum driver's age for rent a car in Chania is 21 years.
- DRIVING LICENSE
Driver must have a valid driving license held for at least 12 months. For driving licenses that are not written in Latin an international license is required..
- TRAFFIC FINES AND ADMINISTRATIVE SANCTIONS
Tickets and appended administrative sanctions resulting from any violation of the Greek Traffic law during rental period is solely the renter's responsibility..
Fuel is always paid by the renter who is obliged to return the car with the same level that he rented..
- RENTAL LENGTH
Minimum rental period is one day.
Gps navigation system is available only upon request & the cost is 3, 00 euro per day.
All rates include 24% VAT.
- DELIVERY & COLLECTION
Free of charge delivery and collection to hotels, ports, airports.
- ONE WAY RENTALS
All cars available for one way rentals ,provided that such arrangement is made at the commencement of the rental and confirmed on the rental agreement.
If the reservation cancelled 7 days prior to arrival no cancellation fee will be charged.
Reservations cancelled 7 days prior or less from the arrival date are 100% non-refundable.
Reservations canceled in the last week will be charged 1 rental day.
- DRIVERS AGE
All renters of vehicles are covered against fire, theft and liability to third parties for death injury and damages to property.
FULL DAMAGE WAIVER (FDW)
All our cars can have full insurance with no excess at all that covers all repair costs in case of accident, this is valid only in case that the traffic rules has not been violated, the FDW is optional and you can requested before rent the car. The cost per day for FDW is 12,00 euro. Damages beneath the car or the tires and wheels are not covered by any insurance.
- To the interior, glasses and underneath of the car.
- When the driver causes an accident under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
- If the driver of the vehicle is unauthorized as a driver in the rental agreement.
- If the renter doesn't take all the necessary precaution measures for secure parking and locking of the car.
- If the car is illegally parked.
- Damage caused as a result of the vehicle being driven on a road that was not suitable for that vehicle.